Thursday, June 21, 2007

The New Toyota Car that looks like a Nissan


I have seen several shot of the latest Nissan 350Z body online and I can say I am familiar with the car from a Japanese car maker. This is really funny that I thought this new white painted car is the new version of the Nissan. At first glance you definitely would have thought that it was the Z but it was not. And yes, it is built by a Japanese car maker that is even more famous than both Honda and Nissan---what company can be more famous than these two other than Toyota.
The car was identified as a Toyota car because of the background of the picture. According to some readers, this was the latest concept version of the Lexus named under LF-A prototypes.

Of course, some photos of this new car are taken from the road where the new Nissan mule was spotted. You cannot blame me is I assume that the LF-A was a Nissan car, I mean look at them, they are very similar. However if you can recall the FT-HS concept which was one of the highlights of the passed Detroit Auto Show last January, they also looked very similar, right? But anyway, let us all wait for the right time when this car will be revealed by the maker itself. I am sure this car will be a talk of the town. Hey its Toyota guys. Come to think of it!